Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

6 songs by 6 Chinese indie artists

I always think the best way to discover new music is just to listen to them and find out for yourself. So enjoy these!!

張懸 (Deserts Chang) - 信任的樣子 (What trust looks like)

魏如萱 (Waa Wei) - 晚安晚安 (Night night)

后海大鲨鱼 (Queen Sea Big Shark) - Money Fxxker

輕晨電 (Morning Call) - Fine

Double 2 樂團 (Double 2 Band) - 安全感 (Sense of security)

雷光夏 (Summer Lei) - 昨天晚上我夢見你 (I dreamt of you last night)

Chinese music isn't all pentatonic scales, Beijing opera, Communist propaganda theme tunes and Taiwanese pop!!

will do the Korean and Japanese ones tomorrow or something when I get rid of my 二日酔いの頭痛!!!!!!!!もう3日も変わらず痛いなんです。なかなか元気になれないいいいいどうするD: あの時薬を飲むべきだったよ。。いま手を打ちようがないねTT

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh~! I love all of them! Especially the last 3! The [Fine] music video is so haunting~
    You always share the most amazing music!
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Lᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we need a new music update sesh! and we need to cover more songs D: xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Hello there~!!
    Awwwwww i LOVE your blog! *O*
    You are so beautiful, im also totally in love with your music taste,
    marry me, LOL

    Pata. :3

    http://www.tralalagal.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey!!!
      thank you sooooo much for reading my blog! each reader means so much to me <3
      awww *cries* thank you thank you!! you're so sweet :3
      xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete